In almost every state, cold, wintery weather colors the forecast for the next few months—but not in Hawaii! Our 50th state remains one of my favorite places on Earth and a great destination for a winter getaway, which is why I’m so excited for our latest Hundredbacklinks.com contest, in which we’re giving away a two-night stay at the newly refreshed .
The full package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes use of all the resort’s signature amenities, described here by the resort:
- Extra room for relaxation – inside spacious one and two-bedroom suites.
- A perfect location – steps to the golden sands of world-famous Waikiki Beach and shopping, dining and entertainment at Waikiki Beach Walk.
- Delicious extras – with complimentary Full, Made-to-Order breakfast each morning and Evening Poolside Reception nightly with snacks, refreshments and live entertainment four times per week.
- Yoga classes – free poolside yoga classes offered on the Grand Lanai and 24/7 on the in-suite television channel.
- All the conveniences of home – free Wi-Fi resort-wide and a 24/7 business and fitness center.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on , and for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk on , , , and —and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, December 3, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, December 16, 2014!
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize must be consumed within 12 months of the sweepstakes entry deadline, is based on availability, and blackout dates do apply. Must be 18 years of age or older to win. Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize package. The prize has no cash value and is not transferrable. Other restrictions may apply. Appropriate tax forms are to be completed by the winner.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.