Clearwater, Florida ()
I’m in Clearwater, Florida, this week to speak at the . If you haven’t been to Clearwater, it’s a special place—and not only because it’s where I got engaged. Located on Florida’s west coast (just 30 minutes from the Tampa airport), it will leave you in awe of its white, soft, squeaky, sugar-like sand beaches. For me at least, it’s easy to se why it’s become so popular and why it was by TripAdvisor in 2016.
Obviously, the best option is to visit in person, but if you can’t or can’t wait, you can still check out , which frankly don’t do it justice (since their lenses could use a good cleaning). The fie webcams () are:
- Camera 1: Clearwater Beach (Looking North on Gulfview Blvd.)
- Camera 2: Clearwater Beach (Pier 60)
- Camera 3: Clearwater Marina (looking at roundabout)
- Camera 4: Clearwater Marina (looking at west to Gulf of Mexico)
- Camera 5: The Hooters Clearwater Beach Cam
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.