What to Do When You Lose Something in an Airport
There’s nothing worse than losing something, but it’s usually magnified when that thing is lost while traveling. Yahoo Travel recently wrote an informative piece about what to do when you lose something in an airport. The takeaways are:
- If you lose something make multiple calls and file multiple claims. Best to start with the airline’s, the airport police’s, and TSA’s lost and found
- Trace your steps if you can’t remember where you left something
- Call, email and Tweet the airline and airport if you lost something
- Put names and phone number on the backs of cell phones, laptops, cameras…
- Don’t travel with items you don’t need like car keys
- Keep everything in one bag
Read more here—and happy New Year!
Want even more travel tips? Subscribe to the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! All you have to do is sign up for the weekly newsletter by filling in your email address and checking the Daily Travel Tip box in the top-right corner of the homepage.
If you already subscribe to the newsletter, fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box in the same top-right corner of the homepage and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your Hundredbacklinks.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day. And don’t worry—it’s easier than it sounds!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.