THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Bali airport reopens after volcanic ash closure
- Volvo Cars to supply Uber with up to 24,000 self-driving cars
- The Eastern Air Lines Rebirth Dream Comes to a Rapid End
- United Airlines Reveals 10 New Routes, Including Two New Destinations
- Newfoundlanders and Labradorians kept up their reputation for making the best of a bad situation Monday night, when a group of them turned a delayed flight into an impromptu singalong.
- TripAdvisor’s business practices under review by FTC as more travelers say their warnings of rapes, injuries were blocked
- ‘Back To The Future’ flying car with VERTICAL TAKEOFF, 210mph airborne speed ready by 2020
- Backpackers die in Cambodia after taking pills for food poisoning from local pharmacist
- A toy grenade shuts down Miami Airport for 90 minutes. The janitor took no chances that it was fake.
- ‘This is bunk’: WestJet apologizes for misleading passengers about why it cancelled flights
More news: L.A. Times | N.Y. Times | USA Today | CNN | Skift | BBC
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Sacha Baron Cohen has offered to pay the fines for six Czech tourists who were detained by authorities in Kazakhstan for dressing up as his character Borat.
- Passenger bumping plummets after dragging incident
- American Airlines Just Surveyed All Its Employees – And Things Are Pretty Bad
- Hotel workers reveal the most outrageous requests they’ve ever received
- Learn how to upgrade: The university that will teach you to use airline miles to fly the globe for free
- 14 Ingenious Packing Tips From People Who Travel For A Living
- Biometrics: Facial recognition tech coming to an airport near you
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts And Coca-Cola Connect Families With Special “Message In A Bottle” Delivery
- The TSA’s New Scanners Could Make Airport Security Way Less Horrible
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.