THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Anthony Bourdain, Chef, Travel Host and Author, Is Dead at 61
- Woman Who Lost Her Global Entry Over an Apple Delta Gave Her Fought Back and Won
- Video of TSA agents searching elderly woman sparks outrage
- Man Who Didn’t Get Up From His Seat for Entire 17-hour Flight Baffles Researchers
- Whale died in southern Thailand after eating 80 plastic bags weighing 17 pounds
- Nearly 80 Percent of Japan’s Airbnbs Were Just Removed
- Qatar Airways boss stirs gender debate with provocative comment
- American Airlines apologizes to passenger for ‘shredded’ suitcase with a $3,500 check
- $500 Million to Fix Lagging Sheratons
- Australia has imposed strict new rules for Airbnb hosts, with Sydney hosts only able to have guests 180 nights a year.
More news: L.A. Times | N.Y. Times | USA Today | CNN | Skift | BBC
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Don’t Eat Before Reading This: A New York chef spills some trade secrets. By Anthony Bourdain
- Anthony Bourdain Put These Restaurants on the Map
- World’s Highest Bungee Jump to Open in China
- 8 secrets that airline gate agents won’t tell you
- How JetBlue, Southwest, WOW and other airlines can sell insanely cheap tickets and stay in business
- How far have fares really fallen since the golden age of flying?
- Fly for Free to Australia’s Outback with This Airline
- DNA-testing companies say they can pinpoint your ethnicity. Can they?
- Is Albania Europe’s Best Unsung Holiday Destination?
- Booking.com Targeted by Hackers With Email Scam Asking Customers for Payment Details
- Texas man nearly dies after rattlesnake he decapitated bit him
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.