Travel Credit Cards From Our Partners
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page. Note that all cards featured on this page are from partners of Hundredbacklinks.com.
As someone who loves to travel, credit cards have helped me and countless others accrue tons of miles and airline points to help make our travel dreams a reality. If you plan on using your credit card out of the country, be sure to get one that has no foreign transaction fees. Note: If you cannot pay your credit cards off each month in their entirety, do NOT get a travel credit card. Their APRs are often way too high. If you can, I recommend checking out the offers below.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
- More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
- **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
- Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
- Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManager℠, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
- *Terms Apply
- Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
- Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
- New - Control Your Card - Instantly secure your accounts by locking your cards with Barclays SecurHold™, set transaction limits and block certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. Available only on the Barclays mobile app.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- International Chip and PIN