What: Submit the best caption for this Hundredbacklinks photo and win a travel package valued at $100 USD.
1. Anthony Bourdain’s The Layover, Season 1: Anthony Bourdain, one of our favorite travel gurus, passes through some of the world’s biggest hubs- but sometimes only for a few hours. Constantly on the move and always in the know, he urges us to explore each city rather than wait for our connecting flight at the airport and shares unpredictable stories about different places, its people, and their food.
2. The Anti-Bottle by Vapur: This flexible and reusable liquid “container” holds a half liter of water at its maximum capacity. It’s not only free of odor, stain and taste resistant, it’s light structure allows it to conveniently fold into any pocket and attach on to any object.
3. Action Wipes: Perfect for cyclists, hikers, campers, backpackers, surfers, and travelers. These all natural, full body wipes are perfect for when you’re on the “go” and can’t shower. When you’re done using, don’t trash ’em; put the wipes back into the cloth bag and when full, throw then it in the washer with your other whites and repurpose for other uses.
4. The Tugo Drink Holder: Take your drink wherever you go with this handy lil’ invention. The drink holder is the amazingly simple answer to a that cumbersome moment, when you have 20 different things in your hand but refuse to get rid of your coffee, red bull or beer. (You know what I’m referring to.) Just thread and tighten the Tugo to your rolling luggage and slide in a small to medium cup. Now your drink is safe, secure and ready tugo.
5. And finally, in the spirit of the London Olympics, sport a “2012 is Great Britain” t-shirt. (XL)
How: Leave the caption in the comment section below. Include your name and an email address. All official contest rules apply.
When: The last day/time to enter will be on Monday, August 6th at 6pm PT. The winner will be announced Wednesday, August 8th and be ed by a Hundredbacklinks.com representative.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.