If you’re headed to China either for business or pleasure, it’s a good idea to read up on the customs. You especially don’t want to piss off any potential business partners so it’s well worth buying this book—”“— for $7. From Amazon:
“It’s the best-selling Chinese etiquette guide on the market and it addresses not just the puzzling protocols relating to name cards, bowing or shaking hands, bathrooms and public baths—but also what to do when entertaining Chinese dinner guests, attending a Chinese tea ceremony, taking the subway, and much more…
‘Etiquette Guide to China’ includes everything you need to know to be a successful, courteous traveler:
- Hand gestures and body language
- How to address the Chinese
- Dining and restaurant manners
- Gift giving and celebration in China
- Entering into and understanding business relationships
- How to behave in professional situations
- Dealing with China’s political culture
- The Chinese way of negotiating”
Grab it: Grab “Etiquette Guide to China” from $7.31 on Amazon .
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.