If you or a loved one like visiting film and TV show locations, you’ll want to pick up a copy of Lonely Planet’s “.” It features places where iconic scenes were shot from over 101 movies and television series including Planet of the Apes, Star Trek and Game of Thrones. The book transports readers around the globe to remote corners and “galaxies far, far away” like Trevi Fountain in La Dolce Vita or the Skellig Islands in Ireland seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This guide will inspire film and travel lovers alike.
- The Martian (2015) – , Jordan
- Into the Wild (2007) – , California
- The Shining (1980) – , Mount Hood, Oregon
- Rebel Without a Cause (1955) – , Los Angeles
- Pan’s Labyrinth (2006) – Belchite, , Spain
- Indian Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) – Al-Khazneh, , Jordan
- Interstellar (2014) – Svínafellsjökull glacier, , Iceland
- The Motorcycle Diaries (2004) – , Peru
- The Goonies (1985) – , Oregon
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012) – Conanicut Island Light, Rhode Island
- The Princess Bride (1987) – The , Ireland
- The Revenant (2015) – Kananaskis, Alberta, Canada
- Planet of the Apes (1968) – Westward Beach, Point Dume, Malibu
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) – , Gulf of Naples, Italy
Grab it: Grab Lonely Planet‘s “Film and TV Locations: A Spotter’s Guide” .
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.