Here’s an app that I’m betting every frequent traveler will soon download. (free on and ) makes airport food ordering easy. Users can view menus, gauge wait times, and place and pre-pay for orders all from their phones (whether in security or taxiing on the tarmac). Best of all, users can then skip the line to pick up an order from a separate to-go counter—which is almost the perfect food solution for those running to catch a flight or make a connection (in my opinion, the perfect solution would be delivering the food to the plane).
Currently, Grab offers mobile ordering in ten US airports (see below), so if you’re traveling to/from/through one of them, give it a try. And if you do try it, make sure to use our Hundredbacklinks promo code below!
Hundredbacklinks promo code for 20% off your first order: JOHNNYJET
Grab states that there are more airports to come, some as soon as next week. Below you’ll find the airports currently offering the service as of May 12, 2016:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Boise Airport (BOI)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC)
- Richmond International Airport (RIC)
Good to know: There’s also a 10% discount for airline employees with a current ID badge.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.