THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Announces Final 747 Flight
- Emirates to start Newark-Athens-Dubai flights
- Norwegian Cruise Line to Allow Passengers to Bid on Cabin Upgrades
- Coming to Element Hotels: Communal living rooms
- Southwest Airlines will start flying to Los Cabos from San Diego in April
- Some Hotel Guests Are Refusing Rooms That Come With a Trump View
- NJ man arrested over $56,000 in unpaid tolls
- First look: New Florida passenger train unveiled
- Cruise passengers sue Royal Caribbean over Jamaican bus ride excursion gone wrong
- Amid reports of passenger groping, Air India introduces rows just for women
More news: L.A. Times | N.Y. Times | USA Today | CNN | Skift | BBC
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- WSJ: ‘Third World’ U.S. Airports? That Insults the Third World.
- 6 Foods Nutritionists Never Buy From Vending Machines—And 4 They Love!
- My American Airlines Uniform Makes Me Sick (Literally)
- Could these new planes be the end of jet lag?
- How Government Officials Fly — From the President to Your Local Representative
- Jumbo jet’s low turn on wrong course startles Los Angeles neighborhood
- The world’s most luxurious airport hotels
- 7 Packing Hacks for Staying Organized While Traveling
- Silly travel rules we hope will end in 2017
- 9 Reasons You Need to Visit Mongolia in 2017
- Dinner on Everest and More of the Most Adventurous Dining Experiences in the World
- 2016 was 2nd warmest year on record for U.S.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.