Hail to the chief! The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach has a new Presidential Suite package sure to satisfy anyone who wonders what it’s like to be the most powerful man in the world. Trust Hundredbacklinks, he knows — he’s stayed in this suite before!
From the moment you step off your plane until the time you’re back at the airport, your entire trip will be one of the most elite experiences imaginable.
The Presidential Suite is actually two distinctive, adjoining executive suites called the “Commander” and the “Chief.” The scenic ocean views and h amenities ensure that the Ritz-Carlton has everything you’ll need to enjoy the lap of luxury.
And best of all: they have the exclusive White House Honey Ale about which so much has been written.
The package also includes elements for an authentic “leader of the free world”-style visit:
- 24-hour Palm Beach Concierge to curate your vacation and assist with unpacking, reservations, tidbits and “all things Palm Beach.”
- White House Honey Ale personal “Beer Summit”
- Personal chef to design custom dining experiences and cuisine; including our signature “spontaneous Chef” dinner served on the balcony or ocean-front cabana.
- Exclusive and custom cocktail “mixed, muddled or stirred” by our mixologist in your honor and featured on the Eric Villency Club Lounge for the duration of your stay.
- For an out of this world evening– private star-gazing from the balcony alongside Palm Beach Astrological Society while sipping Moontinis or Cosmic-politans.
- Daily repose from the comfort of your own private oceanfront cabana oasis complete with custom bar, beverages, chair side cuisine, ocean side massages and personal butler.
- Private daily fitness training menu; possibilities include: spin or Pilates in Eau Spa, “boot camp” or hula hooping on the beaches of the resort or massage, belly dancing or yoga “suite en suite.”
- Daily access to Eau Spa’s Self-Centered Garden, complete with bottomless bubbles, warm waters of the massage bench, whimsical swings and fragrant verdure.
- Custom stocked in-room bar with personal preferences on beverages, snacks and nibbles—preferences are also available on club lounge and throughout resort restaurants.
- VIP entrance to the Eric Villency designed Club Lounge and all hotel outlets.
- Full-size Eau Spa bath amenities and Palm Beach Breeze scented candles in room.
- Luxurious, monogrammed terry towels and bed linens.
- For all presidential needs, complimentary pressing and dry cleaning services on a daily basis.
- Custom made Robert Tabor exclusive “shoe art” $850 and up
- Assistance reserving fantasy vehicle –Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. (prevailing pricing).
The Presidential Suite “Commander and The Chief” package is available for $8,500 per night. For reservations, call 561-533-6000 or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/palm_beach.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.