This week I received a portable device that could eventually save my life while traveling. The plugs directly into a standard wall outlet, making installation quick and easy to use at hotels, house rentals or in your home.
I’ve read too many stories about carbon monoxide poisoning in hotels/motels and house rentals so here’s one way to help you and your family stay safe. The device has a (2 AA) battery backup to provide protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. It costs only $20 on Amazon and has a 10-year limited warranty.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.