Do you remember the days when on vacation you had to take photos with actual film? And when you got back, you had to wait about a week to get your photos developed, and it would cost a small fortune? I sure do. When one-hour photo first came out, it was the coolest thing in the world, but of course it cost even more. Well, by now most people have forgotten those days (or never knew them).
For those that still do miss printing travel photos (or any photos), there’s an easier way than going to a FedEx Office (Kinko’s). All you need to do is download CVS’s app (available for free for and ), and then:
- Select pictures from your phone
- Choose print sizes
- Order for printing at your nearest CVS store
Photo print sizes available are: 4″x6″ photo prints, 5″x7″ photo prints, 8″x10″ photo prints, 6″x6″ square Instagram prints, and 8″x8″ square Instagram prints. Best of all, you can still pick up your prints within an hour as long as the prints are 4″x6″ and you live near a CVS.
Good to know:
- CVS uses high-quality Kodak paper
- There are no subscriptions or involved. You use it when you need it, and no more.
- You can print any photos that are on your phone, including from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, and Google+
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.