Great news for travelers heading to (or through) Philadelphia Airport (PHL) next week. PHL is hosting their fourth annual Restaurant Week on Oct. 20-27. Diners will be able to get fajitas, cheesesteaks, penne and chicken marsala and other tasty entrees at affordable prices.
PHL’s Restaurant Week will offer passengers the chance to enjoy pre-selected, three-course menus for $20 per person. (Some restrictions apply; see restaurant menus for details.) Participating restaurants include:
- Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
- Chickie’s & Pete’s (Terminal A West, Concourses C, D & E)
- Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourse B)
- Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Concourse A East)
- Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
- Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
- Local Tavern (Terminal F)
- Re:Vive Bar (Terminal F)
- Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
- Vino Volo (Terminal A Wesillt, Concourse B, B/C & D/E Connectors)
“Whether you’re a Philly native, or a first time visitor, there’s something delicious for everyone to enjoy during Restaurant Week,” said Anna DiGregorio, director of marketing, MarketPlace Philadelphia Management. “The prix fixe menus offer passengers a budget-friendly option to enjoy signature dishes from our exciting line up of restaurants.”
For more information about Restaurant Week at PHL, visit .
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.