Back in May I flew to Paris for a few days to get a behind-the-scenes tour of Charles de Gaulle’s new terminal 2E – the S4. It was really frustrating because it was so beautiful but they wouldn’t allow us to take photos. Well, today they just released their own images as it’s going to officially open next week (June 28). Here’s what you can expect:
- A 3,000 square meter lounge which will be the largest on the Air France network
- 100,000 square meters terminal for international passengers flying with Air France and its SkyTeam partners.
- 7.8 million passengers will pass through each year
- The S4 offers passengers 6,000 square meters of shops, bars and restaurants and 25,000 square meters dedicated to the boarding lounges, the equivalent of 128 tennis courts.
- The water walls are designed by Taro Suzuki. There’s also wooden patios, plant walls inside and out and trees.
- A museum will be opening shortly presenting original works from famous museums in Paris.
- S4 cost 580 million euros
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.