Want to experience Sydney as a psychedelic wonderland? This spring is your chance. With great travel deals and exciting cultural events, Australia may just be one of the season’s top destinations.
Travelscene is offering incredible savings on a seven-night trip this spring with rates from $1699, including airfare. Australia’s largest and most famous city is home to beautiful beaches, iconic landmarks, and is Australia’s premier events capital. The “Best Sydney” package offers the ultimate ease in vacation planning, and the perfect opportunity for travelers to take advantage of what’s happening in Sydney.
Sydney is buzzing March through June with two of the year’s biggest cultural events: The Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour, a beautiful floating production on Sydney Harbour that uses the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as backdrops in this magnificent show. This year’s performance of Carmen will run from March 22 – April 12, 2013.
Vivid Sydney, created and managed by Destination NSW, the NSW Government’s major events and tourism agency, is a spectacular light, music and ideas festival, running May 24 – June 10, 2013. Every night after dark, the entire skyline is glowing in neon lights; the Sydney Opera House and other iconic buildings are turned into inspiring canvases for immersive light installations and projections. Now in its fifth year, this 18-day festival showcases some of the biggest names in music and lighting artistry, including 2013 music headliner Kraftwerk, a German group who pioneered electronic music. For further event details, visit .
The Best Sydney Package must be booked by March 20. The package includes:
- Round trip flights on Qantas Airways from Los Angeles to Sydney
- 7 nights of accommodation at Travelodge Sydney
- Sydney sightseeing tour where you see the highlights of the city including: The historic Rocks area, Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Garden, Chinatown, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross, and Bondi Beach.
Available flight Upgrades:
– Upgrade to Premium Economy from $1049* per person
– Upgrade to Business Class from $6559* per person
– Valid for travel from May 1 – June 8, 2013
– Earlier travel dates may apply, please call for details
To book this package visit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.