If you’re interested in learning some great travel tips and tricks in Chicago at FTU, alongside some amazing guest speakers. Just to name a few: Rudy Maxa, Gary Arndt, Nomadic Matt, Chris Guillebeau, and Chris McGinnis.
Chris McGinnis was my travel guru and when I was first getting started back in the 90s I used to read his books and send him fan mail. It’s a long story how we met but we quickly became friends and even business partners (we co-host the popular every Friday at 12pm ET).
We then started speaking occasionally together at different travel shows and when one of the FTU organizers saw us speak at the New York Times Travel Show he thought we would be a perfect match for their FTU event. So here we are!
FYI: FTU stands for Frequent Traveler University and they are having their first-ever Travel Expo, which is taking place at the O’Hare Marriott. Tickets start as low as $39 and if you register by 10/31 and use promo code FTUEARLY, you get a $10 discount.
Need more reasons to go? FTU suggests the top 10 things you can learn how to do at the Travel Expo:
1. Earn hundreds of thousands of miles in a year with travel rewards credit cards.
2. Earn miles through everyday activities from restaurant dining to your business expenses.
3. Beat the airlines and win at frequent flyer miles
4. Experience the world’s most lavish airlines in first and business class on miles
5. Enjoy the world’s best airline lounges prior to your flights
6. Stay in luxury hotels around the world on points.
7. Get VIP treatment at hotels with credit card benefits and status matches.
8. Find incredible airfare deals for when you just want to get away
9. Take ‘trips of a lifetime’ every year, soon you’ll need a new travel bucket list
10. Do all this on an economy class budget
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.