Flooding from Hurricane Harvey is unprecedented in and around Houston. We’re thinking of everyone in the path of the storm and hope this resource page helps you stay up to date on the latest news and makes your travels smoother.
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES
| | | | | | | | | | |
TOP HARVEY STORIES (UPDATED: September 3, 12:40pm ET)
- USA Today:
| | | | | | | | | |
GOOD TO KNOW
- Go to for updated information including open shelters
- What to Do: Weather Delays and Flight Cancellations
- Call 311 not 911 for downed trees and flooding. 911 should only be dialed for true emergencies.
- Every Hotel Website and Phone #
- Every Car Rental Website and Phone #
WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
| | | | |
JJ Weather Page |
HOW TO HELP
- Earn airline miles by donating to the Red Cross: | |
- Earn hotel points by donating to the Red Cross: |
- American Red Cross: To donate visit , call 1- 800-RED-CROSS or text the word HARVEY to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
- While Coast Guard members are busy rescuing people, their homes have also been destroyed. Please consider donating to .
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your Hundredbacklinks.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.