Do you have kids? Do they or might they go to overnight camp or a day camp? —which provides insurance to 25 million customers annually—has partnered up with to offer a new and sports camp-focused travel insurance policy. It will be available with registration for camps and events that use the My Online Camp platform, on which 17,500 events are listed each year.
The Camp Protector policy is predicted to cost less than 6% of a camp registration fee. Versions of Camp Protector/Overnight Camp Protector will cover:
- 100% of camp registration fees for a covered camp cancellation or interruption up to $10,000 (included are injury or illness to the camper or a close family member, family employment issues, transportation delays, military/family/legal obligations, and weather emergencies)
- Losses caused by travel delays (up to $500 with a daily limit of $150)
- Medical or dental emergencies (up to $10,000)
- Emergency medical transportation (up to $50,000)
- Baggage loss (up to $500)
- Replacement of essential items when baggage is delayed 24 hours or more (up to $200)
- 24/7 assistance
“We know that nobody expects to have to cancel their participation in camp or leave camp unexpectedly, but sometimes an injury, illness or other unforeseen problem may cause a camper to cancel,” said Andy Priestley, Co-Founder and CEO of My Online Camp. “We are pleased to partner with Allianz to offer insurance that will provide a full refund of the registration fee when a camper or participant has to cancel for a reason covered by the policy.”
Disclaimer: Hundredbacklinks works as an ambassador for Allianz Global Assistance (AGA Service Company) and receives financial compensation.
For more information about Allianz Global, visit .
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.