Virgin America has a sale going on right now for travel through December 12 (there are some blackout dates). The cheapest fares are for travel Tuesday and Wednesday but it’s only $10 to $20 extra for all other days except Sunday.
- $59 San Francisco to San Diego
- $129 Chicago to Los Angeles
- $129 New York to Los Angeles
- $129 Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles
- $139 Boston to San Francisco
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm CDT August 29, 2012.
- All Main Cabin fares are one-way and require a 7-day advance purchase.
- Travel must occur between September 5, 2012 and December 12, 2012.
- Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between September 5 and September 29, 2012.
- Blackout dates are November 15, 2012 through November 26, 2012.
- Changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, any increase in fare, if applicable.
- Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary.
- The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25.
View all fares and full details here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.