There’s no doubt that travelers across the country are concerned about their upcoming summer travel budgets. This summer, they can approach travel expenses with less fear as IHG’s popular “Vacation Pay” promotion gives travelers up to $300 back!
- Between May 14th and September 3rd 2012, any traveler staying two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) at any of IHG’s 4,400 hotels, will receive a $75 prepaid card to spend however they’d like.
- Consumers can begin registering for this promotion on May 14, 2012 at .
- IHG hotels include , , , , , and .
IHG’s cash back rewards from “Vacation Pay” can be spent however the traveler chooses, such as:
- Future hotel stays
- A tank of gas for the trip down the shore
- Summer concert tickets
- Admission to an amusement park
- Summer fun gear such as bathing suits and sandals
- Groceries for a family BBQ
- Renting a comfortable beach chair and umbrella
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.